By Ted Petrou
- Learn to exploit the ability of Pandas to unravel most complicated clinical computing problems
- Leverage quickly, powerful information constructions in Pandas to realize so much out of your data
- Perform quite a few information research projects successfully with ease
Pandas is likely one of the most productive medical computing applications in Python. It has an incredible volume of strength and suppleness to take on any facts job in quite a few methods. it's common for complicated clients to write down “ugly” Pandas code. With this ebook, you'll discover facts in Pandas via dozens of perform issues of particular options in iPython notebooks
This ebook will give you fresh, transparent recipes and recommendations on the right way to deal with universal info manipulation projects. you'll be brought to Pandas and its a variety of positive factors. you'll know about operating with varieties of info units, info manipulation, and information wrangling. you'll discover the ability of Pandas DataFrames and learn about Boolean and multi-indexing with Pandas. you'll practice statistical, time sequence computations, and enforce them in monetary and medical applications.
By the tip of this e-book, you'll understand how to accomplish quick and exact medical computing in Python.
What you'll learn
- Group, combination, remodel, reshape and clear out info to find significant insights
- Combine and merge info from various assets via Pandas SQL-like operations
- Create appealing and insightful visualizations via Pandas direct hooks to Matplotlib and Seaborn
- Perform effective and robust analyses with Pandas time sequence functionality
- Build pipelines to import, fresh and get ready real-world messy info units for computer learning
- Create great info workflows for processing facts that's too huge to slot in the memory
About the Author
Ted Petrou is an information scientist at Schlumberger the place he spends nearly all of his time exploring info. a few of his tasks contain utilizing specific sentiment research to find the basis explanation for half failure from engineer textual content, constructing personalized client/server dashboarding purposes and real-time net companies to prevent mispricing of revenues goods. Ted got his Masters measure in records from Rice collage and used his analytical abilities to play poker professionally and train math sooner than changing into an information scientist. he's additionally head of Houston info technology and a most sensible Pandas answerer on stackoverflow.
Read or Download Pandas Cookbook PDF
Best mathematical & statistical books
Robert Allison's SAS/GRAPH: past the fundamentals collects examples that show a number of recommendations you should use to create customized graphs utilizing SAS/GRAPH software program. SAS/GRAPH is understood for its flexibility and tool, yet few humans understand how to take advantage of it to its complete capability. Written for the SAS programmer with event utilizing Base SAS to paintings with info, the booklet contains examples that may be utilized in a number of sectors.
Dieses Übungsbuch bietet eine umfangreiche Sammlung von Übungsaufgaben zur Mathematik für Wirtschaftswissenschaftler. Beginnend von den Grundlagen der Mathematik bis hin zu komplexeren Anwendungen werden zahlreiche Aspekte adressiert. Die Lösungen zu jeder Aufgabe sind im Buch enthalten. Zusätzlich werden PDF-, Maple- und Microsoft Excel-Dateien bereitgestellt.
Key FeaturesLearn to take advantage of the ability of Pandas to resolve most complicated medical computing problemsLeverage quick, powerful information buildings in Pandas to achieve so much out of your dataPerform a variety of info research projects successfully with easeBook DescriptionPandas is among the most productive medical computing programs in Python.
This quantity conveys a number of the surprises, puzzles and good fortune tales in high-dimensional and intricate info research and similar fields. Its peer-reviewed contributions show off contemporary advances in variable choice, estimation and prediction thoughts for a number of priceless types, in addition to crucial new advancements within the box.
- Statistical Analysis of Climate Series
- Normal Forms, Melnikov Functions and Bifurcations of Limit Cycles: 181 (Applied Mathematical Sciences)
- Fast Compact Algorithms and Software for Spline Smoothing (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Programmieren mit R (Statistik und ihre Anwendungen) (German Edition)
- Statistical Programming with SAS/IML Software
- Intuitionistic Fuzzy Calculus (Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing)
Extra resources for Pandas Cookbook
Pandas Cookbook by Ted Petrou