By Gill Dyer,Jane Dyer,Kathryn Hipkiss,David Kent,Navtej Marwaha,Author
Exam Board: Edexcel
First instructing: September 2017
First tests: June 2019
Developed in accordance with the main rules of the hot specification, our new scholar publication for Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Statistics:
- provides entire and obtainable help for the recent Edexcel GCSE (9-1) facts specification
- comprises attractive possibilities to paintings with actual info – lots of real-life data in each unit to convey the topic to lifestyles and spotlight very important applications
- is helping scholars organize for the recent linear tests – contains extra aid for examination coaching than ever before.
Read Online or Download Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Statistics Student Book (Edexcel GCSE Statistics 2017) PDF
Similar children's nonfiction science & nature books
From making dialog to strolling and riding, studying and reminiscence are an important elements of our survival.
Following the clinical approach, this name presents directions on how one can behavior experiments that aid scholars achieve a greater realizing of the states of matter.
Retailer the Planet: assisting Endangered Animals applies the NCTE/IRA criteria to technology and social stories content material. each one publication sends the reader on a fact-finding undertaking, posing an preliminary problem and concluding with questions and solutions. via enticing, interactive eventualities, beginners can test with textual content prediction, purpose-driven learn, and inventive challenge solving—all serious pondering skills—while studying approximately how you can take care of our planet.
This exceptional CGP Revision advisor is completely matched to the basis point Grade 9-1 AQA Trilogy GCSE mixed technology path. each subject is defined with transparent, succinct research notes, examples and diagrams - and there are perform questions on the finish of each web page to check you on what you’ve discovered (with solutions and mark schemes included).
- Measuring Weight (Simple Measurement)
- Rivers of Sunlight: How the Sun Moves Water Around the Earth
- The Coal Thief
- Earth's Biomes (21st Century Skills Library: Real World Science)
Additional info for Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Statistics Student Book (Edexcel GCSE Statistics 2017)
Edexcel GCSE (9-1) Statistics Student Book (Edexcel GCSE Statistics 2017) by Gill Dyer,Jane Dyer,Kathryn Hipkiss,David Kent,Navtej Marwaha,Author