By Catlin R. Tucker
Use expertise to target your students!
In this step by step advisor, instructor and schooling blogger Catlin Tucker outlines the method for integrating on-line dialogue with face-to-face guideline in a manner that empowers lecturers to concentration their energies the place they’re so much wanted. With concrete options, ready-to-use assets, and pattern rubrics grounded within the universal center kingdom criteria, this booklet indicates lecturers how to:
- Increase engagement and force higher-order thinking
- Prepare scholars for high-stakes tests with out sacrificing classification time
- Assess on-line work
- Personalize studying and differentiate lessons
- Move towards flipped guideline to create a student-centered classroom
Read Online or Download Blended Learning in Grades 4–12: Leveraging the Power of Technology to Create Student-Centered Classrooms PDF
Best computers & technology books
Tune expertise in schooling lays out the foundations of song expertise and the way they are often used to reinforce musical educating and studying in fundamental and secondary schooling. formerly released as pcs in song schooling, this moment version has been streamlined to target the desires of today’s track schooling pupil.
This selection award-winning writer has teamed up with nationwide, schooling know-how specialists to put in writing a entire ebook on know-how for lecture room and on-line studying for educators. every little thing you want to learn about utilizing academic expertise comparable to desktop networking, peripherals, defense, troubleshooting and upkeep, and instructing and studying with expertise are coated.
Lecturers’ energetic on-line participation and engagement with scholars are severe components to the luck of on-line classes. necessities of on-line instructing is a standards-based, straightforward consultant to educating on-line in greater schooling, highschool and vocational education, or company studying environments.
If you choose to convert your paintings circulate to the Google paintings stream, it does not need to be a sophisticated attempt. It’s simply altering this for that. This being the paintings move you're conversant in, That being the Google Apps. yet what the Google paintings move does for you, in comparison to the “this” paintings circulation, it grants Apps that experience a ordinary language that speak to one another.
- Project Based Learning in the 21st Century Classroom
- How to Innovate: The Essential Guide for Fearless School Leaders
- Information Access And Adaptive Technology: (American Council on Education Oryx Press Series on Higher Education) (American Council on Education/Oryx Press Series on Higher Education)
- Teaching and Digital Technologies: Big Issues and Critical Questions
Extra resources for Blended Learning in Grades 4–12: Leveraging the Power of Technology to Create Student-Centered Classrooms
Blended Learning in Grades 4–12: Leveraging the Power of Technology to Create Student-Centered Classrooms by Catlin R. Tucker